★ Guide on Collecting Large Amounts of LUX!
Here’s a guide on how you can get more LUX gain per battle!
* Guide is based on the state of the game as of Nov. 15, 2019.
Tip #1: Use powerful, single-hit Medals and Medals with STR +!
Tip #2: Challenge Proud Mode Quest No. 845!
Tip #3: Participate in Raid Events during bonus time!
Extra Tip: Increase your LUX level to unlock your Passives!
■ Tip #1: Use powerful, single-hit Medals and Medals with STR +!
For enemies not including Raid Bosses, the higher the damage of the defeating blow, the more LUX you will obtain.
This is the reason why single-hit Medals
* With Medals that do more than a single hit, the damage is split among the hits, so you will do less per hit. By using single-hit Medals, it prevents you from splitting up the damage and gaining less LUX.
* LUX gained from Raid bosses are not affected by the number of hits.
Additionally, you can increase the amount of LUX you can gain by using special attacks that increase your STR
and skills that increase the amount of LUX you can gain.
■ Tip #2: Challenge Proud Mode Quest No. 845!
The target in Proud Mode Quest No. 845
yields more LUX upon defeat compared to other quests.
If you are looking to collect LUX from quests other than Raid Events, be sure to check out the details below!
Here's an example of a setup based on Tip #1.
For SP ATK Gauge recovery.
6★ KHIII Pete
↑ R- & P-STR 15, ↓ target's R- & P-DEF 15
Use a 6★ Medal with low STR.
3 - 5
SN++ - KH III Terra-Xehanort
Increases STR of Reversed Medals .
R-Medal STR +2000 via Special Attack and R-Medal STR +5000 via Supernova.
Target absorbs Speed attribute attacks, you will be able to increase your STR without defeating the enemy.
* If you are able to activate the Medal twice, you will be able to cap your buffs and debuffs at this point.
* You can save SP ATK Gauge by attaching a skill that decreases the SP ATK Gauge cost to 0 (Otherwise, use a special attack that restores your SP ATK Gauge).
SN+ - KH III Dark Baymax
A single-hit Medal with a maximum STR of 50,000.
Attach the ATK B VIII Max & Lux++ skill.
Deal more damage with the buff that you gained from SN++ - KH III Terra-Xehanort.
The special attack has a high damage modifier, so expect to see a large amount of damage!
* You will only be able to attain the maximum STR when the Medal is upgraded all the way with Boost Medals (not including stat boost from Boosted Medals, Traits, and Passives).
Fairy Stars +35, Subslot Multipliers +3.600, Spirit Rank 13, and the Medals do not have any Traits attached to them.
LUX that you receive after clearing this quest is....
Additionally, by doing the following:
・Increase your Keyblade level, Subslot Modifiers, and Spirit Rank.
・Attach the Extra Attack Trait to SN++ - KH III Terra-Xehanort.
・Set the SN+ - KH III Dark Baymax Medal to a non-Spirit slot and trigger Combo.
You will be able to achieve 3,000,000,000 LUX or more!
* Combo is a Spirit ability that increases your damage. It can be learned by increasing your Spirit Rank.
■ Tip #3: Participate in Raid Events during bonus time!
During bonus time, the amount of LUX you can gain from Raid Bosses will increase massively!
Also, by tapping on the "Lux Boost" on your home screen, you can increase the amount of LUX you gain even more!
The "Lux Boost" can be stacked with other members in your party, so try to coordinate the usage!
LUX you gain from the Raid Bosses changes based on the Raid Boss’ remaining HP and skills that boost your LUX gain.
* The damage of the defeating blow and the number of hits does not affect the amount of LUX you gain.
With Raid Bosses, it’s important to defeat the Raid Bosses as quick as possible while using the Lux boost skills
and Damage in Raids +**%
■ Extra Tip: Increase your LUX level to unlock your Passives!
starting from LUX level 350 such as increased STR
/ and SP ATK Gauge
・At LUX level 800, you will have unlocked the following Passives:
STR +3000 (applies to all equipped Medals)
/ DEF +3000
/ HP +5000
/ SP ATK Gauge +3 (applies to all Keyblades)
・From LUX level 350 to 450, you will gain a Passive every 5 levels. From LUX level 450 to 550, you will gain a Passive every 2 levels. From LUX level 550, you will gain a Passive every level.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na