Updated Sep. 5, 2019 4:00 p.m. (PT) / 23:00 (UTC):
Addressed several issues with the form. Please resubmit the form if you were previously experiencing any errors.
Updated Sep. 5, 2019 1:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC):
Rewards have been delivered to everyone who ranked in on Sep. 5, 2019 1:00 a.m. / 8:00 (UTC).
Updated Sep. 4, 2019 10:00 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 (UTC):
The Ceremony Tokens (A, B, C, D) have been delivered to the winners (top 5) on Sep. 4, 2019 12:00 a.m. / 7:00 (UTC).
★ Celebrate the Japanese Version 4th Anniversary with a variety of rankings we will be conducting based off of player data that we have collected!
We will be sending unique postcards (Zodiac Chirithy Postcards, KHUX Postcard) and plethora of in-game rewards to those that ranked in, so be sure to check out the results! Also, those who rank first will receive a special KHUX postcard signed by Nomura himself!
*Please note that the rankings were based off of player data that was collected recently.
Keyblade Craftsman Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of times you strengthened your Keyblades.
Top Trainer Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of times you trained your spirit.
Strong Willed Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of times you continued.
Sticker Stasher Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of stickers you collected.
Avatar Coinster Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of avatar coins you collected.
Enemy’s Enemy Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of enemies you defeated.
Challenger Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of objectives you completed.
χ3 [ex tres] Fan Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of followers you have on χ3 [ex tres].
Parade Star Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of times you attended the parade in the weekly solo rankings and PvP rankings.
Title Collector Ranking: Ranking based off of the number of titles you collected.
* Players with inappropriate names have been disqualified from the rankings.
* Players that rank in will receive 2 sets of titles per category. These titles are unique as they create one complete title when you combine them.
* Name of the titles are subject to change.
* In-game rewards will be delivered to your Present Boxes around the beginning to mid-September.
* In case of a tie, all of the tied winners will receive the in-game rewards for the corresponding rank.
For example, in the event of: 1st place (Player A and Player B tied), 3rd place (Player C), JP place (Player D), 5th place (Player E), 6th place (Player F), 7th place (Player G), 8th place (Player H), 9th place (Player I), 10th place (Player J, Player K, and Player L tied)
⇒ Players A and B will both receive the in-game rewards for 1st place.
⇒ Players C through I will receive their respective in-game rewards for their rankings (3rd place through 9th place).
⇒ Players J, K, and L will all receive the in-game rewards for 10th place.
■ How to Redeem Postcards
To redeem your postcard, please submit a form through here.
Fill out the following information:
Verify the quantity of the Ceremony Token (A, B, C, D) materials that were sent to your Present Box.
* You can verify the quantity of the materials via MENU > SHOP >Sell Materials.
* The player ID is the number sequence in the highlighted section below.
* Please make sure you enter the correct information as we will be unable to deliver the postcards to you.
* Do not share the quantity of the Ceremony Tokens with other players as these are used to verify your account.
* Forms must be submitted by Sep. 15, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Sep. 16, 2019 6:59 (UTC). Any forms submitted after this date will be invalid.
* Because we only have a limited number of postcards, if there is more than one player that ranks in a specific category and all these players fill out the form properly, we will be randomly selecting the winner of the postcard.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na