Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].
The app was updated to Version 2.6.0 on May 25, 2018 at 2:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 (UTC).
Please see the below for a list of adjustments implemented with this update.
■ System Additions
- Added PVP Mode, which can be accessed through the Coliseum → Please check here for more details
- Added 7★ Medal rarity → Please check here for more details
- Added Keyblade subslots → Please check here for more details
- Added ability to use the Medal 'optimize' feature to Story Quests, Proud Mode, and PVP Mode
- All following quests in the same questline will now unlock automatically after completing a Story Quest
* Skipped quests will be uncleared.
* There are some Story Quests you will not be able to skip.
* The skip feature does not extend to Proud Mode.
- A PUSH notification will now be sent out when a party member activates their 'Lux Boost'
- Added the following Medal filter options:
7★ Rarity, SP Attack Bonus 7, SP Attack Bonus 8, Upright/Reverse Buff/Debuff
- Added the following Medal sort option:
Sort by score bonus (useful for score events, like High Score Challenges)
- Made the following adjustments to Keyblade upgrade materials, making it easier to upgrade Keyblades to +25:
・Mythril Stones, Mythril Gems, Mythril Crystals, Orichalcum, and Adamantite Ore are no longer required upgrade materials
・Only one Mythril Shard is required to upgrade a Keyblade to +1
・Only one each of upgrade material collected from stages (such as Curative Leaves, Copper Ore, etc.) is required to upgrade a Keyblade to +1
・The Moogle O' Glory Keyblade quests are now permanently available
*The following quests have been removed: each Keyblade's corresponding Materials quest, Mythril Madness, Adamantite Ore Challenge quests.
*No changes have been made to the amount of Gems, Electrum Ore, or Dark Matter needed to upgrade Keyblades.
- Made the following adjustments to Special Quests:
・Mon.-Fri.: one of five former Combination VIP Quests will be offered daily
・Sat./Sun.: former VIP Skill Quest will be offered
- Fusing two of the same Medal together, even if they are different rarities, will now result in the base Medal gaining a new trait
*Example: fusing a 4★ No.200 KH II Aerith into a 6★ No.202 KH II Aerith will result in the 6★ KH II Aerith gaining a trait
- Increased maximum Medal slots from 1300 to 2000
- Added names to Jewel packages available for purchase (no changes have been made to the amount of Jewels in each package)
- Added display support for iPhone X
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na